Bubble Safari Multiplayer
Bubble Safari is a bubble-popping online game that let’s you play multiple players at a time. Bubble Safari is Zynga’s first real-time multiplayer game. Multiplayer is the new standard for all games in the Zynga With Friends network.
How To Play
Players enter a live match with four other people, friends and strangers alike. Each multiplayer match runs for 90 seconds, a time that can be easily changed in the settings. Each player has their own bubble board. Your job is to collect fruit and use boost bubbles to power through the jungle.
- Use Boost Bubbles like lightning and coconut to clear the rack
- Get “On Fire” mode if you have the skills
- Avoid hazards like spawners and beehives
- Play with friends and compete for more fun
Watch out for hazards. Bees from the beehives will attack your cannon every few shots causing you to fire a few bubbles in random direction and can be a challenging. Watch your competitors’ progress with the in-game leaderboard that updates as scores go up and down. At the end of a match challenge your competitors to a rematch or challenge new players.
Power Ups that can be used to increase your score or simply make the game more entertaining to play. Unlock Power Ups by completing new levels. New Power Ups will become available for purchase in the studio. Once purchased, the Bubble Safari Power Up will be available for the next 3 attempted levels.
Some of these power ups must be activated before you play, and can only be used a single time, while others can be activated by completing level requirements.
On Fire power up is earned by dropping fruit 3 consecutive shots. Once you’re On Fire you get 3 powerful shots to blast bubbles that are hanging. All bubble turn into fruit that you can catch in the baskets.
- In later levels, you might run into spawners, which can add additional bubbles to your board, preventing you from completing a level in some cases. This Spawner power will send in the point-multiplier hummingbirds to counteract this.
- This power up allows you to undo your previous shot on a level, but it can only be used once. If your ricochet off of a wall doesn’t land exactly where you had planned, simply undo the shot and try again.
Strategy & Tips
- Majestic Mountains - Save your bubbles for bonus fruit points at the end of every level.
- Volcano Lane - Don’t pop coin bubbles; rather drop them.
- Honey Cove -Don’t go for the beehives when you are “on fire”. Try and clear out the over hanging bubbles to allow for a clear shot to the last row.
- Honey Cove – If your shot causes the beehive counter to hit zero and drops the beehive, the bee swarm will not attack.
Do you like or dislike Bubble Safari Multiplayer? Comment below!